GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICES OFFERED BY Associazione Propapilla
Welcome to the services Associazione Propapilla, a virtual place to manage your data on Web.
Associazione Propapilla enhances the freedom of expression and communication of its users, but requires that this freedom must be used within the limits of what is permissible and does not offend others.
The registration requires the inclusion of information required to be treated in strict accordance with the "Privacy Code".
The general terms and conditions below (the "Terms" or "CGS") are applied to all Services (as further specified below and referred to as "Services" or individually "Service") provided by Associazione Propapilla, with head office in R. Bovio Street, 20 (hereinafter "Associazione Propapilla").
The use of the Services is permitted only to registered user who has:
a) read the Information on the processing of personal data and consented to the processing of data;
b) accepted the General Terms;
The General Conditions will be also applied to the services that will be provided in future by Associazione Propapilla, unless it is otherwise provided at registration or the first delivery of the new service.
Associazione Propapilla reserves the right to change these Terms and to add, edit or remove, at its discretion and at any time, Services and / or content of the Site in the manner described below.
The user can check and print on any time the current text of the General Conditions to the page describing the service on the Site.
You agree to print and save on paper or on a proper hard copy to the General Conditions.
According to and for the purposes of articles. 7 and 12 of Decree. No 70, 9.4.2003, Associazione Propapilla communicate to users the following information: the provider of the Services is subject to the Terms Associazione Propapilla, headquartered in R. Bovio Street, 20 . VAT: 03925490728; email: email@example.com
General Conditions (hereafter CG), the following terms have the meanings specified below:
- User: the registered user who has accepted the General Terms for access to the service, assuming the rights and obligations described therein.
- Service: The service, provided by SigmaSistemi srl, consisting of a computer system, made available to you via the Internet, for the consultation of your data and documents. The user may invoke the service through the use of a Web space allocated, accessible through use of the Internet browser and connection to the Internet without the need to install additional programs.
- Web Space: sharing of resources of the computer system of SigmaSistemi srl (established in Via Don Guanella 70124 Bari - Italy) with a portion of dedicated space on the hard disk of the server dedicated to sharing of services to the user for the use of their data.
- Hosting Service: service provided by SigmaSistemi srl and relates to Web space solely and exclusively on the creation of Websites and data management, administrative and accounting through its platform.
- Web Site: set of one or more web pages, available on the Internet, through the Service, a web address (also known as Domain or URL), or a third-level domain of SigmaSistemi srl, the type, not limited to: http://nomeSito.studio.websigma.net.
- Account: all personal data provided by you during registration and subsequently modified in part, in particular data that include username and password.
- Username or User ID or User ID: alphabetical or alphanumeric code that identifies you for the use of the Service.
- Password: alphabetical or alphanumeric code, user-generated and assigned to the same for the use of the Service.
- Download: operation consisting in the download to your computer files or documents on this Site
- Upload process: the inclusion of documents in the Web space and / or files, and / or images and / or text.
- Material / Content I / i: data, documents, information, news, user-entered on the Website in any form (text, graphics, image, sound, video, etc.).
- Registration: procedure laid down in the site for account creation and data collection with user acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Registration and Provision of Services
2.1 Once completed successfully registered, you will receive e-mail address specified therein a confirmation email.
3. Registration, Username and Password
3.1 The registration requires the inclusion of information required to be treated in accordance with the Privacy Code. In completing the registration process, the User agrees to provide their personal data accurately and truthfully. In particular, it is required that the e-mail correspond to reality, as necessary to receive information about the Services and / or changes made to them. The User also agrees to promptly update the personal data provided in the registration so that they are constantly updated, complete and truthful.
3.2 When registering, the User must choose a password, and you have the right to change the password many times, following the instructions on the Site You understand that your Username and Password (for personal use) is the system Validation of User access to the Services and which are the only adequate means to legitimize the user to access the Services. You therefore agree and acknowledge that all acts performed through use of User ID and password assigned to it shall be binding on him. You agree to assume any responsibility for the SigmaSistemi srlor any third party for any action taken by User ID and password assigned to it. You must keep your User ID and Password in the strictest confidence and keep the same with utmost diligence.
4. Suspension of service
$ 01.04 SigmaSistemi srl reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, the Services for the time necessary for the technical portions and / or desirable to improve the quality of these services.
$ 02.04 SigmaSistemi srl may at any time discontinue providing the Service where it fulfills motivated reasons of safety or violations of confidentiality, in this case by giving notice to you.
5. User Obligations and Responsibilities
5.1 The User assumes sole responsibility for all its activities within the Services and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless RIV_DENOMINAZIONE $ $ from any claims, demands or threats relating to or arising from the use or misuse of the Services.
5.2 The User undertakes to use the SigmaSistemi srl for lawful purposes and in accordance with law, regulations, usages and customs and not to use the SigmaSistemi srl for example:
a) make an exchange or publish information or file or documents against morals and public order or designed to offend, or harm, directly or indirectly benefiting from the information or third party, or in a manner and / or content that is offensive, abusive,defamatory, or otherwise likely to contravene directly or indirectly to the Italian laws or any other state;
b) processing of personal data unlawfully third ..
5.3.L 'you assume all responsibility and wider operations of downloads that would make using the Services and Materials subject to upload to the web space available to it.
5.4 is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate termination of service actions and activities which include, without setting a limit, inclusion on the Web Site and / or web space and / or any other interactive contexts prepared SigmaSistemi srl, content with reference to:
- Child pornography and / or sexual, or obscene in nature relating to prostitution;
- Material that infringes copyrights and copyright of others, pirated software ("warez, CRACK"), music files, images, video;
- Defamatory or offensive to anyone, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hate, profanity or threats;
- A material that promotes or provides information that illegal activities or that may cause injury to others;
- Software, information or other material that contains software viruses or harmful components;
- Initiatives related to gambling, contests, games that require participation for consideration in the absence of authorizations required by law;
- Material not suitable for children under 18 years;
- Sale or promotion of products or services prohibited by law;
- Material or activity that, in general, violate or encourage them to violate any provision of law or regulations for the protection of individuals or even a provision legitimately issued by the authority.).
5.5 The User acknowledges that SigmaSistemi srl reserves the right to access, at any time and without notice to the Web Site and Web space in order to verify compliance with the terms and conditions. SigmaSistemi srl reserves the right to terminate the Service immediately if, in its sole discretion, even after being notified of others, it believes have been breached the terms and conditions. You acknowledge that SigmaSistemi srl, in compliance with its obligations under mandatory law, can deliver the material placed on the Web Site or Web Space and / or disclose the contents to the competent authorities.
5.6 The User is responsible and legally liable for the contents of the Web Site Content inputting the Website, You agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
If $ 07.05 is SigmaSistemi srl target of legal action on the initiative of third parties relating to the activities carried out or how to use the Services by a user, expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless SigmaSistemi srl from any claim, action or adverse effect related to the legal action, and commit to pay all expenses and to pay any direct and / or indirectly suffered by SigmaSistemi srl as a result of such legal action. The User also undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless SigmaSistemi srl from any and all liability and consequential losses, damages, costs and expenses suffered and / or incurred by third parties arising from the use of its Web Site and / or Web Space in a manner inconsistent with the obligations laid down by the General Conditions by navigators or third parties which had allowed the use of its Web Site and / or Web Space, including any legal costs that may be incurred by SigmaSistemi srl, even in possibility of damages claimed by third parties for any reason.
5.8 The User assumes any responsibility for any damage or harm that could arise if a 'third party or by the disclosure, theft, unauthorized transmission of materials that he or others have placed on its Web Site and / or Web Space .
6. Obligations and liabilities of SigmaSistemi srl
6.1 The use of the Services is entirely at your own risk. SigmaSistemi srl no warranties and makes no promise of quality, proper functioning of the Services or fitness for a particular purpose or a result set by you.
6.2 SigmaSistemi srl is in no way responsible for any damages resulting inaccessibility to the Services and / or hosted websites or delays, malfunction, suspension and / or interruption - or to the User or third party directly or indirectly related to the user - in the delivery of the Service caused by:
I) virus propagated by third parties, data theft caused by third parties;
II) tampering or unauthorized intervention by the User or any third party on the Site or the Service or the equipment used by SigmaSistemi srl;
III) tampering or interventions on wireless devices, which fall in availability of the User, made by him or by unauthorized third parties;
IV) the incorrect use of the Service User;
V) malfunction of the equipment utilized by the connection.
6.3 SigmaSistemi srl not responsible for any damages, claims or losses, direct or indirect, for loss caused to the user and / or malfunctioning of the eBay User or of third parties, including Internet Service Providers, telephone connections and / or computer not managed by SigmaSistemi srl or persons for which it is responsible or otherwise attributable to causes outside the sphere of the company's control, including, without limitation, fire, natural disasters, lack of energy, lack oftelephone lines or other suppliers of network services, malfunctioning of computers and other electronic devices, although not an integral part of the Internet.
6.4 SigmaSistemi srl assumes no liability for any damage or harm that might come to you or any third party as a result of the download on your computer or other material of any kind available on the Websites that are not directly provided by SigmaSistemi srl.
6.5 SigmaSistemi srl not responsible for the preservation and storage of materials placed in the web space and the User undertakes to keep the same in suitable carrier media.
6.6 SigmaSistemi srl undertakes to adopt all the tools to protect materials that are consistent with state of the art and technology and to constantly update themselves, so as to ensure maximum security and privacy possible in the User ' use of the Service.
6.7 This Site may contain links to other sites not belonging to SigmaSistemi srl. Please note that the content of these sites can not be controlled by SigmaSistemi srl therefore will not be liable for any consequences arising from the use thereof. It is understood that the link does not imply any endorsement by SigmaSistemi srl on the content of such web sites that provide a link. In particular SigmaSistemi srl is not responsible for any violation of law or the rights of third parties arising from the content of the sites mentioned. Only the third owners of the sites for which the site provides a link to Sigma Sistemi, will be responsible for the content of these sites as well as the online sale of products and the conditions of sale, order management and / or consequences arising from ' purchase of such products.
SigmaSistemi srl is not responsible for any breach of copyright, trademark or privacy rights that achieves access to a site linked to this site.
7.1 The Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and not subject to any suspension for maintenance, in which case SigmaSistemi srl undertakes to restore any service interruptions as quickly as possible.